Kyb Gas-a-just front & GR2 Rear on 65 coupe

Im running a standard rear 4 leaf w/ a 1" drop block and GR2 shocks for a softer ride as of now.

Im putting a Christmas list together for my wife which is all front suspension rebuild parts. I will be doing a 1" shelby drop w/ new stock springs (I already have the springs).

My question is would you run the Kyb GR2's to match the rear or the gas a just in the front? I leaning towards the gas a just per some old post Ive read. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I did very similar but 620 springs, 1 inch bar, roller perches, roller idler, drop, new everything else(tie rods, UCA, LCA, etc) in front, 4 1/2 leaf rear. I went with the GR2's in back and gas-adjust up front, much like you are considering. I also based these choices on research here on the forum and elsewhere. Opentracker was very helpful and most of my parts came from John. I won't know until spring how she rides, but I have every confidence that it should be pretty good. I just tried to find threads where members here had similar HP and usage goals to mine. Good luck! <?***:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>