Lakewood Traction Action bars

riceslayer302

Banned
Oct 3, 2006
CT
i need some pictures of these things mounted, the pics in instructions that came in the box are too blurry and dark. can anybody help me? im having trouble with them, for one, do i mount the shocks in the stock position or on the new bracket?

• Sponsors (?)

You use the stock bracket off of the new lakewood bracket. You may have to tweak it a bit to get it to mount correctly. Double check all your hardware. I had to go buy bolts and nuts b/c the ones they sent had 14 thread bolts with like 22 thread nuts.....funny stuff. Real frustrating when u don't figure it out till ur under the car cursing. Also be sure to grease all ur bushings using the supplied niple before you bolt everything up. It will be a bit messy but one of mine i had to drop the suspension back down b/c the hole was at to wierd of an angle and I couldn't get a grease gun hose in there.

wtf? it doesnt make fit, the piece that comes out of the stock bracket doesnt work with that hole, i dont get it. guess i gotta look over the directions more, but i dont see any way that piece with the hook will work.