Late Model restoration 5 Lug conversion

• Sponsors (?)

It will work as long as you don't want to use the stock 96+ 17" Mustang wheels. The dust caps will not fit on most of them since the spindle is still too long and the wheel is concave. It is basically the SVO or Mark VII front rotors and Ranger axles, but new.

reviving an old thread here for a quick question and why clutter up the forum when this is exactly what I'm asking about....

SO the reason for not being able to run the 96+ GT wheels basically is not a problem with the center hub size on the rotors, but the "length" of the spindle, or the distance the dust cap sticks out from the wheel?? I was under the impression is was the center hub diameter and planned on machining the new rotors down to fit These Wheels..... I would appreciate a little more explanation on this matter. Thanks.

ok, just so I know I'm getting what you're saying then. basically any wheel will fit, just wont be able to use center caps with all of them? the reason i'm making sure is I'm planning on goin to sn95 spindle setup at some point and am fine with just getting the wheels I want now.

Yeap you got it the sn95 spindles is the way to go at my local pick and pull you can get spindles rotors and calipers for around 100 bucks I also would replace the wheel bearings or hubs what ever you want to call them ;)