Latest engine bay mods!

95opal

5 Year Member
Nov 16, 2004
Well in my quest for the ultimate bay I have decided it was time to lose all the hose clamps. This is what I came up with. They are a little pricey but for the look its well worth it. Im still waiting on 2 clamps one for the T-Body and one for the bypass hose. I also replaced all the heater lines with the same black braided lines I used on the fuel system.

View attachment 307718
View attachment 307719
View attachment 307720
View attachment 307721

• Sponsors (?)

Troy I take it you like it?

autumn... I still have quit a few ideas floating around in my head I just need to find some time to get them done. Its tuff to break the car down inbetween shows and have it up and running for the next show, so a few things will not get done till show season slows down. Right now is the busiest part of the show season. So until I get started on some things it will remain a mystery. LOL

where did you find those purdy clamps?

They are Pi-thon hose locks.

yes i do like it , i thought charlie tried those clamps ?????

From what he told me is that he tried them for his blower and he blew it off. Now I dont know how he went about ordering the right sizes or how well the install was done but they are a bit of a PITA to work with. When I first put them on I did have a small leak from the lower rad clamps But realized theat I didnt have the hose seated properly thus causing the leak. After I corrected the misaligned clamp I havent had a problem. I should be fine as I have already taken the car to Jersey and back with no problems.