Laurel Mountain Mustangs....

Liberto

Feb 17, 2007
Has anyone bought things form them? (http://www.laurelmountainmustang.com) i bought a Eibach drop kit off them with prothane insulators for $250 and free shipping on 5-6-07 they shot me an emain stating they were backordered and it would be 2 weeks... no problem i waited... called back in 3 weekd... was told to wait another week and if if i ever wanted anything from them agaion talk to Lou and he'll set me up... i just called back... and he said he has no word from Eibach when their shipping their springs out to them ... i asked him if he could throw in a $33 steeda shifter handle and the emblems that say just 4.6 ( $18) and he said he couldnt do anything with the prices on thoes items granted he asked me if i wanted my money back but i figured with my luck when i ask for my money back the kit will be in shortly after then i'm stuck with buying a more expensive kit from someone else and waiting another week. this is turning out to be quite a hassle. Has anyone ordered form this company before? did you have this much of a rough time?

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry for the Back order

Hi,

This is Lou @ Laurel Mountain, someone directed me to this thread. Unfortunately we did run out of stock on the ebay item you purchased but I did offer to refund you after we discovered the back order. I would be glad to throw a shirt or two in your order when it ships but can't really discount other parts that I don't normally stock. Unfortunately we have found no way to control back orders on ebay due to selling orders over the phone and via email also, we may have 10 in stock when the item is listed but could sell that many over the phone in 7 days. Once again, sorry for the delay.

Kind Regards,
Lou @ Laurel Mountain Mustang

Has anyone bought things form them? (http://www.laurelmountainmustang.com) i bought a Eibach drop kit off them with prothane insulators for $250 and free shipping on 5-6-07 they shot me an emain stating they were backordered and it would be 2 weeks... no problem i waited... called back in 3 weekd... was told to wait another week and if if i ever wanted anything from them agaion talk to Lou and he'll set me up... i just called back... and he said he has no word from Eibach when their shipping their springs out to them ... i asked him if he could throw in a $33 steeda shifter handle and the emblems that say just 4.6 ( $18) and he said he couldnt do anything with the prices on thoes items granted he asked me if i wanted my money back but i figured with my luck when i ask for my money back the kit will be in shortly after then i'm stuck with buying a more expensive kit from someone else and waiting another week. this is turning out to be quite a hassle. Has anyone ordered form this company before? did you have this much of a rough time?

I've ordered from them with no issues...Sounds like they treated you well and offered a refund on a part that they don't manufacture and have no control of other then selling...some of you guys need to learn patience! oh and if you are looking for Steeda parts get them from LMM :) they are cheaper most of the time.

Hey, ty for all of the support...I'm in the massachusetts national guard. My mos is 11 bang bang of course. I'll be in baghdad and i guess we're suppose to be at camp travis/victory. I just graduated basic last december so im a freshy volunteering to get a deployment under my belt pretty quick. Just hoping to gain rank quick and to get my piece of the action of course. But i g2g and like i said ty for all of the support....ttyl