LED Bulbs for 94 cluster warning lights

toyman

10 Year Member
Jul 19, 2007
Vernon BC
Can someone give me a link for LED warning ( ABS, Parking, Seat belt. et al) bulbs. The bulb number appears to be 37. They are a lot smaller than the 194 dash illumination bulbs.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't understand the purpose of spending $50+ for lights that are never on?

That's because you don't have the full story. I've assembled a full digital cluster with a smoked lens. I was concerned that the warning lights would not be visible with the top down and added glare. At present I have a hard time seeing my turn signal indicators and my other gauges that have smoked glass lenses. I've located a source for the bulbs and the cost was $2.49 each. $40 delivered. May not be the best expenditure but nowhere close to somewhat bigger purchases that have been a colossal waste of money.

That's because you don't have the full story. I've assembled a full digital cluster with a smoked lens. I was concerned that the warning lights would not be visible with the top down and added glare. At present I have a hard time seeing my turn signal indicators and my other gauges that have smoked glass lenses. I've located a source for the bulbs and the cost was $2.49 each. $40 delivered. May not be the best expenditure but nowhere close to somewhat bigger purchases that have been a colossal waste of money.

LOL.. That'll happen..

I've only used superbrightleds.com for my stuff