Left Rear hight

OxMox

turkeysammichesonhisface
Mar 31, 2005
Palm Harbor, FL
....... :nonono: I feel like such a noob :nonono:

Anyway, I did a search first 'cause I know this has been done over and over and over again but I couldn't find anything left on this subject. The left rear of my car is higher than the rest, everything else is perfect it's just that side and I can't figure out for the life of me why, it wasn't like that last week... I actually noticed it today :notnice: I just installed MAC springs last month when I took out my FRPP springs but I would think that they would've settled by now, so I don't think thats the problem. Do any of youy remember what causes it or anything, 'cause i'm one step away from cutting a coil and I know that's a big NO NO :nono: but it's driving me nuts, SO PLEASE HELP if you can

• Sponsors (?)

I think depending on the way you have the springs turned to where they set in their perspective places,that they can set a little difference in height.Since you just had the springs out,i would say thats the problem.If not that ,then maybe you have a bad shock on the side thats setting lower in the back.

maybe. But it's not the shocks 'cause they were replaced 2 weeks ago, from koni's to KYB gas. It might just be that there not settled yet or it could be how there placed but i'm not sure. I might just bring it to the guy that installed everything else on my car and have him look at it it it doesn't clear up in a week or so.