Let the mods begin

The Factor

Jul 12, 2003
beaverton,oregon
I cant believe I just said that:nonono: Actually its just a 2 inch leveler kit so in the future I can get some bigger tires under there if I get the desire and it dosent look slammed down in the front anymore, Drives even better and looks pretty aggressive:nice: Now I need to invest in a bigger ladder to get in:D

• Sponsors (?)

Rootus said:
Lookin good, Ed.

Now go take some pictures outside... of the WHOLE truck this time! :D You'd think that with a half million posts, this would be obvious by now :nonono:.

:jester:

Dave
:lol: Thanks Dave, I think:D Ya I knew that was going to happen, I just pulled in the garage and finally un-packed my camera, snapped a quick pick and been unpacking,doing laundry and all that fun stuff and havnt made it out yet:nonono: Maybe tomorrow..lol

The Factor said:
Thanks :nice: I learned to drive in the snow with my x-girl friends 4 spd pinto station wagon in the snow:jaw:

haha, i learned to drive in the snow with a 5 speed 85 nissan sentra hatchback. it was my first car, and i got a crash course in snow driving. that car was my "shaggin hoopty wagon" :lol: