Lets Play Name That Sensor

ok i got 3 things that i dont kno what they are or where they go exactly.
item #1
Sensor is connect somewhere by the radiator reservoir, what connects to it?
View attachment 381207

Item #2
Passenger side next to the fire wall, by the ac bottle thingy (think thats the condenser) lol what connects to those two pieces...they are in the same wire bundle.
View attachment 381208

Item #3 its a vac. line. does this go to the smog stuff? i have no emissions stuff on the car.
View attachment 381209

sorry for the pics being so large...im to lazy to fix them right now lol

thanks!!!

• Sponsors (?)

If I'm not mistaken,

1. something for anti-lock brakes (not 100% sure). I think that the coolant sensor/fan connectors come directly off the CCRM

2. code reader connector

3. you have it right...though I'm not to up on what it actually does. IIRC, it has to do with gas vapors or something of that nature

#1 is the ECT (engine coolant temperature)

CIRCUIT / WIRE COLOR

IAT 25 / gray

SIG RTN 46 / gray/red

ECT 7 / light green/red
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2 looks like the A/C clutch cycling pressure switch but I can't be sure without seeing it. There is also a data connector link in that area but I'm thinking it's a different type of connector..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for #3 what's not connected? If it's not connected pull the codes and this will head you in the right direction.

#1 has sort of the same kind of connector as the ECT, but its location seems out of place to me.

#2 100% deffinetly code reader connectors, no question here

#3 Evap charchoal canister purge solenoid. One end should go to the charchoal canister(in the fender), and the other to the intake manifold. By deleting this you risk having some fuel vapor smell around the car, especially if you park it in a garage. I'd leave it connected.