• Like it a lot

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Wreck highlights rule

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
gospeedgo said:
Support the REAL racing, locally. There are so many track, why waste your day watching pro wrestling...er i mean Nascar. Pretty much the same thing. I watch it, but due to the politics, I am not proud that I do. Now, back in the 80's and early 90's, when racing on tv was real, that was another story.

Wanna see some REAL racing...locally?
Willamette Speedway in Lebanon (by far the best racing around!)
River City Speedway in St Helens
Sunset Speedway in Banks
Grays Harbor in Elma
Cottage Grove Speedway
Tri Cities Raceway
Douglas County Speedway in Roseburg
Race City in Hermiston

just to name a few.

Oh no you didnt just name race city usa in Herm!?!?:eek: Thems my stompin grounds and I can say its not cool there. Have not been to the others, but the one in Herm is just too small. I am shocked anyone on here even knows that Herm exists!

• Sponsors (?)

My NASCAR criticism was sparked by a comment I heard from an interview with a NASCAR driver who said, "NASCAR drivers are the most talented drivers on earth!"
What a joke. I think the only reason there are wrecks is because the drivers fall asleep because 500 laps gets so freakin boring. :)
My vote goes to the WRC drivers.

i like the road racing my self, f1 and le mans i guess although if some on ein nascar asked me to be a driver for them i would most likly say yes. even though i would rather be apart of le mans or F1

wazazzle said:
Don't understand why people like it so much. Tried watching it a few times, mostly for crash high lights. Cars going around in circles and nothing changes. Rather boring if you ask me, would rather watch golf. :sleep:

Kind of like watching European traffic at a round about.
(Must be where NASCAR originated)

Did you guys here that they are having toyotas in the races next year. Thats right imports gotta stick their fingers in everything. I hope that they get ran into the walls constantly. I don't hate NASCAR nor do i love it. but it is exciting to hear the engines start up and go wizzing by you and sound like a swarm of killer bees. I also like formula1 racing. they have awesome crashes!!

shallowreef said:
Did you guys here that they are having toyotas in the races next year. Thats right imports gotta stick their fingers in everything. I hope that they get ran into the walls constantly. I don't hate NASCAR nor do i love it. but it is exciting to hear the engines start up and go wizzing by you and sound like a swarm of killer bees. I also like formula1 racing. they have awesome crashes!!

Ever watch Nascar Truck Series??? The Toyotas kick butt.

I hope Toyota stomps on the big 3, but Nascar wont let that happen.

Instead of letting it happen and forcing the big 3 to build a good all alloy small block with 4v heads etc... to be competitive with a Yota', Nascar will act just like Nhra.

They'll penalize them for doing good, and make them carry more weight, or give everybody else a displacement advantage, or something so they can keep up.

Rung' what cha' brung'... and hope ya brung' enough.
:hail2:

DD
:nice: :flag: