• Mustang Classifieds
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
  • Interior Exterior Parts

For Sale Like new Raxiom Gen5 tail lights for S-197

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Tex
  • Start date Start date Apr 21, 2021
  • Tags Tags
    for sale raxiom taillights
D

D-Tex

New Member
May 3, 2019
4
0
1
Austin, Texas
Apr 21, 2021
#1
  • Apr 21, 2021
  • #1
Hey neighbors,

I put these Raxiom Gen5 tail lights on my 2008 Bullitt (see photos). They were my very favorite aftermarket option when I got them and the car has been barely driven and garage-kept for the year or so that followed (thanks COVID). In other words, the tail lights just have sat, with the car... in my garage, and barely even been used.

Fast forward to today... I've found something I like just a little bit better. But it seems silly to me to spend another huge chunk of cash to change out expensive lights that I just put on.
That said, I've talked myself into this... no doubt many of you have seen these Raxiom Gen5 tails on other S197s and liked them. If you look them up you'll see they cost more than $400 after tax. I added a couple of shots of them on my car and you can google "Raxiom Gen5" and do your homework.

Sooooo...
If one of you good neighbors owns an S197 and hates the stock tail lights (like I do)... I will sell you my Raxiom Gen5 tails for $250 cash... and they are like new.
I'm not disappointed with them and they work perfectly... they have have zero scratches or issues. In fact, I get plenty of compliments. They're miles better than stock tails and they are still my 2nd favorite tail lights available. I just found something that I like just a little bit better.

And I'll go you one more... if you want, I'll help you install them in your car. It only takes ~30 minutes... super easy with just a wrench and a socket.
I'd like to keep this local. I'm in Austin, TX and I do not want to box and ship these.

I guess just reply and let me know. I'll deal with the first serious person who's local.
I'm hoping this post won't get deleted because I'm not some kind of vendor or anything... just a dude with a Bullitt who'd like to connect with another S197 owner to give you a chance to get these tail lights for half what I paid (so I can order something else).

Cheers!
D
 

Attachments

  • Taillights1.webp
    517.7 KB · Views: 390
  • Taillights2.webp
    516.7 KB · Views: 294
Last edited: Apr 21, 2021

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,353
21,555
234
Box behind Walmart
Apr 21, 2021
#2
  • Apr 21, 2021
  • #2
Hello,

I've moved your post to the classifieds forums, Interior parts to be particular. Forums can be difficult to navigate for the first few visits.

We do not conduct sales of any kind within our discussion forums.

From the Terms of Service:
Once again... POSTING OF SALES INFORMATION IN THE DISCUSSION FORUM IS PROHIBITED. That is what we have a classifieds section for.
Click to expand...

~Noobz
 
D

D-Tex

New Member
May 3, 2019
4
0
1
Austin, Texas
Apr 21, 2021
#3
  • Apr 21, 2021
  • #3
Thanks Admin Dude! Sorry for being a noob myself.
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,353
21,555
234
Box behind Walmart
Apr 21, 2021
#4
  • Apr 21, 2021
  • #4
No worries. Good luck with your trade.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,047
10,666
213
polk county florida
May 8, 2021
#5
  • May 8, 2021
  • #5
D-Tex said:
Thanks Admin Dude! Sorry for being a noob myself.
Click to expand...
He's just the janitor
 
P

PegLegRy

New Member
Mar 22, 2023
2
0
1
Mar 22, 2023
#6
  • Mar 22, 2023
  • #6
Cover shipping?????
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

2
Resolved Electrical mayhem
  • 2000ElectricGreen
  • Mar 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
376
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 4, 2026
2000ElectricGreen
2
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
234
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Saturday at 5:19 PM
manicmechanic007
Electrical Code 29 again
  • Creomod
  • Jul 31, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
271
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 3, 2026
Creomod
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
M
Inheriting (and likely restoration of) a 1965 Mustang
  • miniwheats235
  • Feb 17, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
352
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Feb 19, 2026
Realmongo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
  • Interior Exterior Parts
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?