LMR just released their PP2 wheel replicas

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a set in Bronze for my Kona Blue 2019 Mustang GT fastback. I went with 19 x 10 all around so I can rotate the wheels. Will NEVER have a staggered fit again unless it is a race car.

Wheels look great, got Nitto G2 285/35-19 tires.

Alas, my Mustang has not arrived yet and all I have are wheels, tires, and lug nuts! Car due in mid-February. Fit and finish look excellent. Will not likely ever let anyone use an air impact on them. Hand fit with socket and ratchet / breaker bar or I will go somewhere else. Can't do it now, but can take pics and post this weekend. Look like winners to me, but I would have preferred Chrome or polished wheels, but not in black, anthracite, or anything resembling black. The Bronze will look different and I think I like it just fine.

I think of black wheels as something that comes off farm equipment, not something I'd want to be seen in. But, hey, different strokes are what make the world go round. A few of the black wheel cars look OK.

Reactions: 1 user
I bought a set in Bronze for my Kona Blue 2019 Mustang GT fastback. I went with 19 x 10 all around so I can rotate the wheels. Will NEVER have a staggered fit again unless it is a race car.

Wheels look great, got Nitto G2 285/35-19 tires.

Alas, my Mustang has not arrived yet and all I have are wheels, tires, and lug nuts! Car due in mid-February. Fit and finish look excellent. Will not likely ever let anyone use an air impact on them. Hand fit with socket and ratchet / breaker bar or I will go somewhere else. Can't do it now, but can take pics and post this weekend. Look like winners to me, but I would have preferred Chrome or polished wheels, but not in black, anthracite, or anything resembling black. The Bronze will look different and I think I like it just fine.

I think of black wheels as something that comes off farm equipment, not something I'd want to be seen in. But, hey, different strokes are what make the world go round. A few of the black wheel cars look OK.
And you lost me at “chrome”. Black is modern so is bronze as long as your cars color looks nice with it,blue definitely does. But gloss black is modern muscle. Chrome hasn’t been something people have wanted in about 15 years in my opinion at least.

Reactions: 1 users