LMR SVE Springs and KYB Shocks/Struts Kit

bleedinggreen

5 Year Member
Aug 13, 2018
Humble, TX
  • Sponsors (?)

I have that kit on my 96 GT. It rides good. Only issue I have is that it only lowered the rear a 1/4 in. for some reason, while the front was a little more than 1.5 inches. Got the mm rear control arms with the adjustable spring perch, so will drop the rear down with those.

Reactions: 1 user
That's a helluva difference between the front and the rear. I wonder if that will happen on a fox as well, or if it's a SN95 thing.
Yeah, I contacted LMR and sent them pics of the install. They would have swapped them for another set of Eibach's or something, but didn't feel like taking them out again and maybe having the same problem with another set. Maybe it's my car and the rear suspension is binding up, i'm not sure. Loosened the lower control arms bolts with the suspension loaded, but that didn't change anything. Will find out when I put the new control arms in.

Seems the review for the springs on fox and sn95 cars is good. Apparently I've heard they are made by Eibach and have the same rate as the Pro-kit springs.