Look at this guys site...its nice job

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I've seen that before. Truly incredible attention to detail on the car, and the web site really shows it too.

Edit: amazing work, but I have a lot of trouble relating to people who restore an old car exactly the way the factory made it, down to matching numbers, etc. Just not my thing, I guess.

Hey it really looks good to me although I wouldn't go back to stock either, you really have to admire the job. Actually it is kind of scary. My old stang needs repainting and the rear quarters really need to be replaced. Now while I've done alot of things to my 73, including striping it 3 years ago for paint that has yet to get sprayed on, I'm not sure I am competent to tackle welding in a new quarter. I need to see if the local Jr college has a body shop course I guess.

Yeah I came across the site over a year ago. I had been looking and studying like crazy. I saw the HOT ROD mag on Panit it yourself cover. It shows how to do body work, etc. Nicely indepth little mag. Wish is was over a mustang instead of one they used. I forget what it was. :shrug:

Hack said:
Yeah, I've seen that before. Truly incredible attention to detail on the car, and the web site really shows it too.

Edit: amazing work, but I have a lot of trouble relating to people who restore an old car exactly the way the factory made it, down to matching numbers, etc. Just not my thing, I guess.

i agree with you about it not really being my thing to restore a car to 100% stock, but if nobody does that, theres not going to be any of these cars left in an unmolested form in 10 or 20 years. someones gotta preserve a few of these for future generations to appreciate. just not you and me :D

Very inspiring to see that kind of dedication and attention to detail on a mustang....anybody got links to more sites just like that one? lol, I burned two hours last night at work checking out that guys site, need another one for tonight!

Well, I hope the guy doesn't mind, but I like the simplicity of the site so i copied the html layout for my site and changed some things. I will have it up sometime in the future, but I need to find a host.