Look What Came In The Mail

All I know is they look badass! My only question though is what did you do for the rear seats? Are you going to have them recovered to match? Go rear seat delete? It would drive me nuts if they were mismatched and take away from the quality of your interior(which is awesome IMO)

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

All I know is they look badass! My only question though is what did you do for the rear seats? Are you going to have them recovered to match? Go rear seat delete? It would drive me nuts if they were mismatched and take away from the quality of your interior(which is awesome IMO)

Yes the back seats have a dark grey fabric and the foam on the lower part is kinda weak. I'm not going to delete it but I've been patiently waiting for a good lower rear foam. Do you know if those can be purchased new? I was then going to get that black suede, microfiber fabric kit or just have a shop redo the back seat in black suede etc.

Yes the back seats have a dark grey fabric and the foam on the lower part is kinda weak. I'm not going to delete it but I've been patiently waiting for a good lower rear foam. Do you know if those can be purchased new? I was then going to get that black suede, microfiber fabric kit or just have a shop redo the back seat in black suede etc.
Maybe TMI? You could also go to a custom upholstery shop.?? :shrug: It wouldn't be cheap. But you got a steal on those seats all ready right?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user