Look Whose car car i Found on Craigslist....

• Sponsors (?)

The car in the picture is NOT his....its a Member if this forum named "Sleeper04"

not tryin to sound like a prick dude, but i fail to see what the big deal is that someone used a pic of someone elses car to sell something. People copy pics from the internet to use for other purposes all the time. Now if he was tryin to sell the car that was pictured and wasnt his, that would be a different story.:flag:

I don't see the problem. The car's picture was used as reference, the car isn't for sale, the vents are...

Unless "sleeper" has copyrights on the pictures of his car, there's really nothing that can be done. I don't see any harm at all.

I'm more offended by the obscene amount of keywords attached to the ad... wtf.

I am sure Kevin is more flattered than pissed. The guy is selling a part and wanted it to look as good as possiable so he does a search and finds the best looking Stang he can that has those scoops in the right color.
Its a testament to how good 04sleepers car looks. I think True Forged use his car too if I remember right. Hell, they now have a wheel named after him.

Gawd I miss my Terminator. :(

That being said, ads worded like that with that many tags, I just stay away from them. Just screams scam. :shrug: