Looking 4 Feedback on Bauer 13" rear upgrade

wms004

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2002
Los Angeles
Looking 4 Feedback on Baer 13" rear upgrade

Yes, i know this is mostly a looks mod, but I'd like to hear people's experience with it. Noise? any other issues? And could you use a different rotor than bauers for hte kit?

thanks

-wade

• Sponsors (?)

I have the tracking/touring w/drilled+slotted rotors,powder coated calipers.Rear12"/front13". They stop like a MF..They look like a MF. I'm happy with them. Negative aspects.. The parking brake doesn't hold. I leave it in 1st gear and some noise at stopping point.Other than that..no complaints.

I have it on the Roush & its something I would not do again they look funny IMHO
Roush%20009.jpg

the reason I think it looks odd its all made up in the hub

snkchmr said:
I have it on the Roush & its something I would not do again they look funny IMHO
the reason I think it looks odd its all made up in the hub
I see a little what you mean, doesn't look bad, but the hub part is awkward.. My other option was brembo slotted rotors and EBC greenstuff pads.

Bauer...lol you got ice skates on your car?
sorry :)

I have the Baer 13" front kit and I was gonna go with the rear kit also, but i opted to just get stock sized crossdrilled and slotted rotors and better pads.... wich i have had for liike 6 months and have yet to install!!! lol