looking for a 1970 grande i used to own...

lugnut427

Jun 19, 2005
hello,

about 10-ish years ago i sold my 1970 grande. it was aculpulco blue with a white vinyl top. 302, 2bbl, auto. the clock didnt work then...might work now...i drove it while i was in highschool. i sold it from hanson massachusetts...i'm hoping it's still in the local-ish vicinity and maybe for sale...even if it's not though, i'd like to know where it is and if it's still alive.

it could still have the cobra jet emblem i put on the rear decklid....i know, i was in high school, i didnt know any better...i'd still know it if i saw it though.

i know it's a longshot....thanks for any info you might have.

matt

339-788-0131 or pm me.

• Sponsors (?)

thanks for the info...i hope the # i have is the vin...i'm not 100% sure, but it's the number i got from my insurance company. they were nice enough to go back in their records and find it in my file from 10 years ago....the number they gave me actually had an "A" as the first letter before the "0T04...etc", but the vin for a 1970 mustang should start with a number, not a letter (to signify the model year)..so i figure the "A" was just a typo on the behalf of the insurance agency.

we'll just keep on lookin!!!!

thanks!