Looking for a mechanic in Arizona (PHX AREA)

TL93Cobra

Sep 17, 2005
I've got a 93 Cobra and a 93 Lightning that are in need of repair. I'm trying to find a reputable mechanic that wont rip me off (that of course is also knowledgeable about SVT's). Anyone know of a person like this in or around the Phoenix area??

• Sponsors (?)

What do you need done on them? I dont charge a whole lot if its basic stuff. Salem boys are good but are a tad $$ but they stand behind their work. They are in chandler I believe.

The Lightning needs 2 motor mounts and it has a coolant leak. The Cobra, I'm not too sure about. It' hesitates when you get on it and I don't really know what the problem is (I've already changed the fuel filter). I've never heard of Salem Boys. Do they deal specifically with Fords?? I already feel like I got ripped having the transmission rebuilt for the Lightning @ Lee Myles. I can't take any more.

For the motor mounts and the coolant leak yeah salem boys can do that with no problem, that's an easy fix. They do all sorts of auto's but they do great work with anything they take in. My dad has taken his beloved corvette in their a few times for stuff he couldnt do at the house, you can eat off their shop floor seriously! With the cobra i'd take it too arizona dyno chip and have keith take a look at it they do some incredible stuff with mustangs, could slap it on the dyno while your at it too and see what's happening while getting some numbers.