looking for a shop to replace my bumper

Fenixhwk

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
Burtonsville, MD
I was involved in a fender bender a couple days ago, and to make a long story short I need a new front bumper. As far as I can tell nothing else was hurt on the car except for the plastic and fiberglass brackets that hold the headlights in place. The bumper and the foam inside are cracked, so im looking to get a new one. The ford dealership close to me gave me a quote of $1700. That seems a little steep for just a bumper and some mounting brackets to me. Can anyone recomend a shop in the area(I live in burtonsville near DC in maryland) that would be a little more reasonable?

• Sponsors (?)

It sounds like your header panel got all brocke up, that is where your headlights bolt up to. That is probably the expensive part. Go to the link in my sig, then go to the links section. There is a place there called Kevin's Mustang Parts, they are in Brandywine, MD. That is about 35-40 minutes from you...they have lots of stuff and will give you the best prices.

They will probably install the parts for you, too, I am just not sure if they do any painting. :nice: