looking for advice on intake/induction setup

as the title says, im looking for some advice for my 69 fastback. ive currently got the original 302 block which im going to have machined for a 331 stroker kit.

i was going to stay carbed to keep the cost lower but if i could run TBI for a decent price i wouldnt be opposed to it. also as far a a dizzy and possibly an ignition box, any recommendations?

• Sponsors (?)

The MSD digital e-curve looks pretty cool, but I've heard mixed reviews on reliability. If you want to get down in the weeds on an EFI conversion, you can run a Holly Commander TBI with a MegaSquirt ECU. You can find the Holly TBI units on Ebay for about the price of a new fancy carb. The MegaSquirt ECU price varies, but I think you can get a kit and harness for around $700...check out www.diyautotune.com

well as much as i would like to run the super cheap route for TBI and the megasquirt, how much power gain/loss is there. traditionally TBI is not that efficient (either is carb) but its it really worth it or would it be better to get a more pricey kit like edelbrocks EFI kit?