Roush Looking for fox body saleen

• Sponsors (?)

Troy.

Have you ever taken the time, and I know it's time consuming (unless you are on a T1 :D ) to browse autotrader.com and start with say 1987 and just search year by year? You will be suprised the fox body Saleen Mustangs hanging out in there. Just make sure you select "nationwide". Give it a shot. I know there are a few in there now. I cherry pic though there once every couple of weeks.

Did you ask for Greg's number form Mark at PAS? I don't have his number anymore. Saleen Mike has it I'm sure. He runs SaleenLocator.

Good luck.

Saleen Mike said:
Looking at Greg's website (that is not done yet) I see the following:

Please contact the Saleen Locating Server at

[email protected]
or 703-754-6992

Tell Greg you got the info off his website (saleenLS.com) when you call him.

Good luck!

(my fox body is priced in your ballpark, but it is not an aero nose car, it is a 4-eye, the '85 is for sale at $10.5k)

marcus95 said:
Troy.

Have you ever taken the time, and I know it's time consuming (unless you are on a T1 :D ) to browse autotrader.com and start with say 1987 and just search year by year? You will be suprised the fox body Saleen Mustangs hanging out in there. Just make sure you select "nationwide". Give it a shot. I know there are a few in there now. I cherry pic though there once every couple of weeks.

Did you ask for Greg's number form Mark at PAS? I don't have his number anymore. Saleen Mike has it I'm sure. He runs SaleenLocator.

Good luck.
i have been doing that exact thing. very fast dsl line. i may call on a couple of them. i just seem to be finding white cars. i kind of want to hold out for a black or red one. white is okay too.

I hear ya. Hold out for what you want. If you don't and settle, the first black or red fox Saleen you see it will drive you nuts and you will ask yourself, "what if"
Don't worry about the white car comment even though both my cars are white! :D Just don't tell Robert that. He will get all pissy on us :D
P.S. my 90-0025 was black and I loved it. I put a lot of miles on that car. See if you can't find a blue one. I always wanted one that color. Be careful, I may beat you to one :D

Good luck with your search. Make sure you check the classifieds here and on the other board every so often.

Oh yea, what about the red one on Ebay?

marcus95 said:
Don't worry about the white car comment even though both my cars are white! :D Just don't tell Robert that. He will get all pissy on us :D

Hey :lol: Nothing wrong with buying a Saleen that isn't white. I just started a trend that I can't seem to break. I almost bought that Red 95 S351 that Mark had on his site for months. I just wasn't able to sell my 98 S281 in time. If he would have had that car for another six months, you just never know.....

robsaleen14.jpg

Besides, this picture wouldn't have turned out this awesome if the cars didn't match :D