Looking for GT Stock Bumper Intercooler/Heat Exchanger pics...

ScortLX

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2001
Parker, Colorado
Interested in seeing what an intercooler/heat exchanger looks like behind the stock GT front bumper. I know you can't see it much, but I just want to see what it looks like from the front. If anyone has pics I'd like to see them! Thanks! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Not too noticeable with the stock GT bumper. This is the best pic I have.

bakos024

DSC00494.jpg

Thanks! I appreciate it. Definitely can't tell its there unless you really look. Sleeper for sure. You enjoying the blower on your car bakos?

Oh yeah, love it. Best money spent on it :D It's been down for a while though due to a possible head gasket leak. :(:( Haven't had a chance to really look at it to be for sure though.

I was going to take a picture of mine but... you can't see mine at all from the front. It's there, lower front bumper but you can't see it. My car is a sleeper for sure. The "whine" is the only thing that gives it away (and maybe the "A" pillar gauges).

Oh yeah, love it. Best money spent on it :D It's been down for a while though due to a possible head gasket leak. :(:( Haven't had a chance to really look at it to be for sure though.

I'm glad you enjoy it! I can't wait till the spring! head gasket leak is no good man. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully its something else that's not as serious. Let us know!

Thanks for the info everybody. Behind the bumper is definitely stealth like crazy, but showing it would be fun too! :nice: