Looking for MAC CATBACK sound clips

Dr Jay

Jan 1, 2004
Canada
I've spent hours searching on here as well as YouTube and Streetfire and I'm not finding many sound clips that have the MAC CATBACK paired up with an H pipe on our cars. I'm pretty sure I want the MAC but I made the wrong choice last year when I bought the Magnapacks so please help me out guys.

When I installed my MRT catted H last spring I really liked the way it sounded with the Flowmasters I had. Shortly after the Flowmasters rusted out quite bad and I bought the Packs. I know I don't want the Packs any longer and based on what I have read here the Flowpaths should be my solution (about the same as flows only louder and less drown) but I really want to hear them paired with a setup like I have.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys. The more clips I hear, the more I question myself on the sound. I wish I lived in an area where I could hear more stangs in person but not many car guys here running aftermarket exhaust. Flowmaster would probably be considered different where I live but I want something that will flow a little better for when I go FI.

dude im telling you mac sounds like flowmasters on steroids, trust me you will love the sound, plus the flowpaths actually flow quite well, much better than the dronemasters

:stupid:

Videos do not do them justice. Very deep and mellow at lower rpm's.....downright frightening at higher. At least with no cats, not sure how they'd sound with cats.

You would not be disappointed.

Thanks for the advise guys:SNSign: I put an advertisement up today for my Magnapack Catback. I'm going to try to sell it local if I can. Once it sells I'm 99% sure the stainless Mac Catback is going on with the 3.5" rolled tips. Anyone have any pics of the mac rolled tips? Don't think I've ever seen them. If anyone else has more mac sound clips I would love to hear them.

Thanks for the advise guys:SNSign: I put an advertisement up today for my Magnapack Catback. I'm going to try to sell it local if I can. Once it sells I'm 99% sure the stainless Mac Catback is going on with the 3.5" rolled tips. Anyone have any pics of the mac rolled tips? Don't think I've ever seen them. If anyone else has more mac sound clips I would love to hear them.

I have them but I'm at work so I can't post pics.