Looking for my old car

ISMYTHE

Founding Member
Nov 25, 2001
Marysville WA
I want to buy-back my 90 lx 5.0. I sold it to Queball a few years back, he sold it to a friend of his. I regret the sale, and want to buy it back. The car is white, with black 95 cobra seats, SVO sail panel, 2000 GT 5 lug brake upgrade, wheels are probably changed but the car should look like the attached photo. Tom 425 870 3660.

Attachments

• IM000107.jpg
    IM000107.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Sponsors (?)

I want to buy-back my 90 lx 5.0. I sold it to Queball a few years back, he sold it to a friend of his. I regret the sale, and want to buy it back. The car is white, with black 95 cobra seats, SVO sail panel, 2000 GT 5 lug brake upgrade, wheels are probably changed but the car should look like the attached photo. Tom 425 870 3660.

Tommy,

Don't worry, the car hasn't gone anywhere. :) One of my best friends owns it and it's been very well taken care of since you sold it. Right now it's got some Corbeau seats in it and a different set of wheels (black bullitts), but it's otherwise pretty much the same. I've even got the leather seats sitting in my spare room (I'm using one on my racing sim, actually).

My buddy is contemplating selling to finance a new muscle car purchase. Assuming I don't buy it back (which I've been pestering him about for the last 6 months, at least), I've asked him to give you dibs on the sale.

Feel free to PM me if you want any more info, otherwise I'll just pass along your number to him.