looking for shop in st. pete clearwater

dcamp

Mar 16, 2011
St pete fl
I was hoping to get some help from folks in the tampa bay area. I am new to the area and I am looking for a good shop for paint and mod work. I found MSR in clearwater. Good? bad? ugly? Should I go there? Any other shops I should consider? Any input would be appreciated..

• Sponsors (?)

fyi to south florida mustang owners

I had to pull my car from the garage(mustang speed and restoration in clearwater florida) after months of waiting for work that should have taken 2 weeks at best. The work that was done was subpar for a shop that promotes mustang "restoration". I had to have most of the work redone due to quality. Also parts of the vehicle were missing from the shop. I was told by folks who were recent customers that parts of their cars were missing and suspected to have been sold or put on other customers cars. I ended up spending an additional $1400.00 to correct the car and replace missing parts. I am not the only customer with this experience after meeting more folks in the area with Mustangs. Jeff the owner seems like a nice guy and knows his stuff but for some reason the customers are keep getting screwed. I would not recommend using this shop.