Looking forward to collaborating with my new community

I’ll just put this right here for your Rob related Fox News:

 
  • Like
Reactions: DadLife0724
Installed the new clutch cable and aluminum quadrant today. It's great to shift and stop now without driving the clutch petal through the floorboard. This concludes my comments on this thread. While I don't know Vanilla Ice's music (never a fan of rap), I do like the wit displayed on this site. Seems like a fun bunch of Mustang enthusiasts.

BTW - if you can't make out my avatar, it is a pick of a bunch of old guys at a Corvette show - all wearing short jean shorts (jorts) and standing around coffee in hand. I got that pic from my daughter as my previous car was a '75 convertible with LS1/T56 conversion. Loved that car but it was not comfortable enough for the Mrs. And no, I don't wear jorts.

Cheers!