Looking to buy a GT with S/C..help!

• Sponsors (?)

9646gt said:
How far is that from cleveland or chattanooga,tennessee? I need to find someone in my area to give my car a good 93 ocatane tune..

I've heard Tim is awesome and everyone recommends him. I just got a tune/dyno run right near you in Charleston, TN at Intune Motorsports. His name is Scott and he gave me a good tune. PM me if you want the number.

ponygirl74 said:
I've heard Tim is awesome and everyone recommends him. I just got a tune/dyno run right near you in Charleston, TN at Intune Motorsports. His name is Scott and he gave me a good tune. PM me if you want the number.

shoot it on over :) how much did they charge you to tune it? I have yet to buy a programmer and have been beating myself up to save for one...

By the way..when are you heading to the track again? We should try to round up some people and go one friday...

To me the reality of a 99-mid 01 gt is if you supercharge watch your traction and don't rag on the tranny to bad.

the t-45 should be fine on street tires. throw some dr or slicks and you could be in trouble.

that is the same for even mid 01-04 cars though. trannies and rear ends on boosted cars with lots of traction can die.

I think the factory torque rating on the t-45 is 325lbs the 3650 is 360lbs.

hognutz said:
the t-45 should be fine on street tires. throw some dr or slicks and you could be in trouble.

that is the same for even mid 01-04 cars though. trannies and rear ends on boosted cars with lots of traction can die.

I think the factory torque rating on the t-45 is 325lbs the 3650 is 360lbs.
Been drinking again, eh nutz. What kind of transmission does his new car have again? ;)