Lots of Awesome New Pictures! (Post-Suspension)

keep that gay looking guy awat from your nice car and you wont have any issues with that beauty

Nate, I know you wouldn't be whoring off your car, now would you????

J/k, it looks good! I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. The Cobra calipers are actually cheaper than the 2 piston PBR GT ones. I went to my local O'Reilly tonight and looked around with them on their computer for a good half hour or so. If it all works out (i.e. if I can get the parts I need, mainly the mounting brackets), I'm looking at less than $250 for the COMPLETE Cobra front brake upgrade! Not too shabby!

Not to get off topic but dang Sneaky, I been gone for about a year come back and you got a Blower & some Wheels and everything. Nice to see you still got the old stang, I guess thats what I get for being gone so long lol!!

Looks awesome, Will!

Ever thought of a small cowl hood and removing the rear spoiler? Just a thought! Eitherway, looks great! Do you have 60ft times before and after?

Thought I'd give an update on this ^^.

Turns out that I can't get the brackets with the calipers at that nice price. The O'Reilly ones didnt, but the guys at Advance were really confident that their calipers came with the bracket, and I was really hoping they were, as they were only $40 each. But, they got here this morning and turns out that they didn't come with the bracket either (the calipers did look REALLY good, btw). And I can't get the bracket itself from anyone other than Ford, and they want over $150 for the brackets. They must be out of their mind.

However, I can get 03-04 Calipers WITH the brackets for about $70 each, which still isn't bad. I could go with pads/rotors from brakemotive on Ebay for about $90, which would lower the total price by about $50. But after doing a good amount of research, I have found some really nice slotted, powder-coated, Centric (top of the line) rotors for $120. Throw in a nice set of ceramic pads and braided lines, and I'm still only looking at less than $350. Not too shabby for a complete, relatively-high-quality Cobra front brake kit, especially when you consider that the "COBRA" calipers can't be found anymore, and the kits that you can find (which have the Bullitt calipers) run $600 (and have worse quality rotors).

So all in all, I'd say $350 is a GREAT deal for what I'd be getting. HOWEVER, I've decided to hold off on the brakes for a little while and do some more go-fast stuff first. Then, 8 months from now if I decide to definitely keep the car, I'll throw the brakes on.

Not to get off topic but dang Sneaky, I been gone for about a year come back and you got a Blower & some Wheels and everything. Nice to see you still got the old stang, I guess thats what I get for being gone so long lol!!

Haha, yea, it has come a LONG ways from a couple of years ago. Wheels, bolt-ons, supercharger, suspension. Planning to do gears, more boost, and methanol in the next couple of months. Going for an 11 second daily driver.

Looks awesome, Will!

Ever thought of a small cowl hood and removing the rear spoiler? Just a thought! Eitherway, looks great! Do you have 60ft times before and after?

Thanks, Mark!

I actually have thought of that. The hood has had a bad spot on the front right corner since I bought it, and the spoiler has had the clearcoat peeling off for years, so I've always wanted to fix/replace them.

For the spoiler, I've never liked the no-spoiler look, but I do, however, love the Saleen S281 wing. I'm probably going to do that one day.

As for the hood, I LOVE the look of the '95 Cobra R hood, especially in combination with the S281 wing. However, if I have the choice of spending $1000 on the hood/spoiler or spending that money on something performance related, it will almost definitely be on the performance stuff. So I doubt it'll ever happen, and definitely not any time soon.

Looks awesome Will

I'll keep an eye out for ya next time I'm in Raleigh

Thanks! Yea, I'm normally in the south or western part of Raleigh. Every time I see a yellow GT, I look to see if it's a girl driving, haha.