Lots of new FAQ answers up top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soaring1

Banned
Jan 3, 2003
Texas
You guys and gals take a gander up on top to view the large amount of FAQ stuff I have added to the top for your convenience in locating just about any answer to any question you may have. You guys are also invited to add to it if you run across a how-to article that isn't up there, or to add to the vast amount of places to find parts, etc. Enjoy.

• Sponsors (?)

Great post Soaring! There is some very useful stuff you posted. :nice:
Thank you. Tubo seems to have a problem with me that needs to be worked out somewhere other than here on this tech site, and needs to take his attacks on me elsewhere. I notice that he has contributed absolutely nothing up there, but criticizes me with my contribution. That is called trolling, (posting to intentionally arouse anger which he is obviously trying to do with his remark ) and not an accepted post on any forum. I need a moderator in here to settle this dispute. All I am trying to do is to offer a ton of information, and I get attacked for doing so.

Thank you. Tubo seems to have a problem with me that needs to be worked out somewhere other than here on this tech site, and needs to take his attacks on me elsewhere. I notice that he has contributed absolutely nothing up there, but criticizes me with my contribution. That is called trolling, (posting to intentionally arouse anger which he is obviously trying to do with his remark ) and not an accepted post on any forum. I need a moderator in here to settle this dispute. All I am trying to do is to offer a ton of information, and I get attacked for doing so.
Wrong again Glen. You need to read things more closely. You have misinterpreted the information right in front of you..Try reading it again.
There is a quote in the box there not written by me. Though this is apparrently typical of you, not getting things correctly. Yes indeed my friend, you do need a moderator.
Well, you did suck me into responding to you in the tech forum, my bad.

But, Hey keep it up, maybe we can get a lock on this thread!!

Soaring1 said:
I need a moderator in here to settle this dispute.

And here's one now...

Tubo(2-bo) said:
Yes indeed my friend, you do need a moderator.

As do you.

I'll simply like to ask you both to review the StangNet Terms of Service, so that everyone is perfectly clear on where the admin/mod staff stands on trolling, flaming, insults, rudeness, and personal attacks. I'm not going to issue any warnings or infractions at this time, but please keep in mind that this isn't my normal area to moderate, so I don't know anyone here and won't feel overly guilty for enforcing the rules of this site as I'm not part of the clique in this forum. If you two wish to continue your argument, take it to PMs or I'll be forced to take the appropriate action which may include, but is not limited to:

1. Infraction points assessed against your account, or:
2. Suspension of your privileges to post on StangNet.

The very first rule in the SN TOS posted by MRaburn clearly states that our decision is final in these matters. We merely wish for everyone to enjoy their visit to this site, and don't need grown men needing their hands held to resolve their personal differences. If you two need any assistance in this matter, or feel you're being treated unfairly, please feel free to PM me, or any other moderator on this site and we will be more than happy to help you.

Matt

You guys and gals take a gander up on top to view the large amount of FAQ stuff I have added to the top for your convenience in locating just about any answer to any question you may have. You guys are also invited to add to it if you run across a how-to article that isn't up there, or to add to the vast amount of places to find parts, etc. Enjoy.

Wow! I guess there's no need for this forum any longer. Soaring has answered any question that any of us may have. We finally have our own encyclopedia of Mustang knowledge right here on our very own site!!

No need to post questions any more, just send a PM to Soaring and get the final answer to anything that you may need to know.

Tim

Look up one post from your most recent in this thread. There's a link to the TOS up there. See it? Click it, read it, learn it. Anyone else who feels the need to make smart remarks directed at any poster in this thread will receive whatever disciplinary action is appropriate. Consider this your one warning.

Wow! I guess there's no need for this forum any longer. Soaring has answered any question that any of us may have. We finally have our own encylopedia of Mustang knowledge right here on our very own site!!

No need to post questions any more, just send a PM to Soaring and get the final answer to anything that you may need to know.

Tim

Is that how you really see my offering Tim? No Prpblem. I will remove it.
Excuse me for trying to offer any information that will be helpful to any classic mustang guys and gals. It will be removed thanks to your dumb ass reply.

I need to apologize to Tubo(2-bo) for accidentally inferring that he was involved in the attempt at an argument earlier. It appeared to me from reading over the thread quickly that he had more involvement than he in fact did, so I apologize. He was pointing out what someone else had stated, and I read it incorrectly and mistook it as an attack against another member. Sorry Tubo(2-bo)!

Wow, those FAQ's are great! No need to ask any more questions in the forum now:D
That's not true, and there is an insunation involved here which indicates you feel these offerings of information should not be submitted by me. Obvioulsy TUBO and Ratioq411 feel like you, but not the rest of the world on this forum which includes the mod and adminstrator. They feel that the addition of my offerering of 3 years of work to create a library of information so that we classic mustang owners have a source for internet information on this site is appropriate and appreciated.

Soaring--I only have a few minutes this evening, so I can't really dig in to your info tonight. But, a quick glance shows some intriguing and promising thread topics. Thanks for sharing, and I hope to have some time to check them out in the near future.

I thought it was presented in a good manner. :shrug: It has a table of contents and everything. Looks to be hours worth of reading material there.

Thank you StangGT1995. I'm not sure what grudge he has against me, but it can't have anything to do with my addition to the FAQ section because that information has been gathered by me for over 3 years now, and I would think this valuable information would be welcomed into the Classic community without all the bitching. I presented it is a professional manner, and gave the information to this forum.

Soaring, I was just joking about there not being a need to post because I have never seen such a wealth of helpful info compiled so nicely. It will definitely help me and it is much appreciated. THX again!

This is one of my first posts although I've been reading and visiting here for about 6 months, but I for one appreciate this info and the time that went into compiling it.

I'm a Moderator on one of the busiest forums on the net, LS1Tech.com, and have also compiled lists like this and know the time and effort that it takes. I don't really care to involve myself in personality disputes but do hope this info will be a permanent part of this site.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.