LRS "Micro-Click" Firewall Adjuster...

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmm, I didnt even know they had their own version. Thank you for posting the info - it will probably save a fellow stanger from the same confusion.

Maybe Jeremy has some insight into this piece (BTW, linkie didnt work for me. It sent me to a log-in page of some sort. Could be an issue on my end).

Well, it will be here early next week and I'll snap a few pics. IIRC, the Fiore has their name stamped on it...right? I guess I'll find out if it's a Fiore clone, or the real thing.

I was going to go with UPR's one...but everytime I get ready to order from that site, I realize how much I don't like their checkout process.

First, they use encryption from some no name security provider so you get warnings about their certificate being valid. Also, after putting in your billing info and shipping info on previous pages, you need to put it in again on the page where your credit card goes. The part the REALLY bugs me though is the fact they won't tell you shipping BEFORE you order, and their return policy is just a step above "tough *****". I'm always ordering all kinds of things online, and I've NEVER seen a site that doesn't tell you what shipping will be before you order.

Anyway...it's just another time UPR lost a sale because of their cheeseball website...

Insane3D said:
Well, it will be here early next week and I'll snap a few pics. IIRC, the Fiore has their name stamped on it...right? I guess I'll find out if it's a Fiore clone, or the real thing.

I was going to go with UPR's one...but everytime I get ready to order from that site, I realize how much I don't like their checkout process.

First, they use encryption from some no name security provider so you get warnings about their certificate being valid. Also, after putting in your billing info and shipping info on previous pages, you need to put it in again on the page where your credit card goes. The part the REALLY bugs me though is the fact they won't tell you shipping BEFORE you order, and their return policy is just a step above "tough *****". I'm always ordering all kinds of things online, and I've NEVER seen a site that doesn't tell you what shipping will be before you order.

Anyway...it's just another time UPR lost a sale because of their cheeseball website...

Good thing you didn`t go with the UPR pos ripoff version.
It doesn`t have the front bearing feature like the Fiore which makes the Fiore easier to turn when tension is on the cable.

And I doub`t the UPR adjuster is built as well as the Fiore.

8950HO said:
Good thing you didn`t go with the UPR pos ripoff version.
It doesn`t have the front bearing feature like the Fiore which makes the Fiore easier to turn when tension is on the cable.

And I doub`t the UPR adjuster is built as well as the Fiore.

Yeah, the Fiore one has a sleeve that spins so when you adjust it, you don't twist the table and introduce more tension.

Now I'm just hoping it will work with the quadrant I have in there from my POS BBK adjust at the clutch fork kit....

Insane3D said:
Yeah, the Fiore one has a sleeve that spins so when you adjust it, you don't twist the table and introduce more tension.

Now I'm just hoping it will work with the quadrant I have in there from my POS BBK adjust at the clutch fork kit....

Fiore also makes a quadrant.