m2 front suspension removing strut rods

• Sponsors (?)

can anyone give me a more precise idea of where?any pictures of that stamping?on my car,the original fender support is still under the fender,but i am not seeing any stamping between the fender and the support.
also,any other way to find out what year it might be?

They probable didn't have a title so they made sure to do away with the numbers

Last place the number was stamped was on the engine block itself, back drivers side
Which, I'm guessing is long gone too.

OIP.75PuOwM9QoxiODjYIiZ67AHaE8.jpeg

I'll try to get a pic tonight after work. I don't have the liners up front, if I remember right it should be visible when looking up. The numbers are stamped on the top side though, so you won't see them unless you remove the fender. But let me check under my fender first, I don't want to say it's there then find out I'm thinking of something else.

I'll try to get a pic tonight after work. I don't have the liners up front, if I remember right it should be visible when looking up. The numbers are stamped on the top side though, so you won't see them unless you remove the fender. But let me check under my fender first, I don't want to say it's there then find out I'm thinking of something else.
So. Are you in the midst of the Redoux? I mean pictures?

I almost forgot to get this pic for you. This is the driver side near the front of the car. The little "wing" that's sticking out is what I'm referring to.

IMG_20210617_213602.jpg

Reactions: 1 users