• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Machine shops in Delaware area?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 02 281 GT
  • Start date Start date Jan 5, 2010

02 281 GT

Agreed...My wife has great Boobs
15 Year Member
Feb 3, 2009
3,208
1,973
194
Cabot, AR
Jan 5, 2010
#1
  • Jan 5, 2010
  • #1
I'm looking to build up the stock engine in my '95 Cobra. It was taken care of very well by the previous owners, so it doesn't leak or burn any oil (even though it has about 102k on the motor), which is why I want to just pay attention to the top end mostly. I'm not looking at making enormous amounts of power or using a power adder/nitrous, so I'm not worried about blowing it up. I would still need use of a good machine shop though so that I could get the pistons cut in the event I need more PTV clearance (I want to use AFR 165 or 185 heads with at least a 10:1 c/r).

I've owned four Mustangs, but have never torn into any engines before, so any other tidbits of advice any of you veterans would care to share would also be much appreciated.

Thanks!
 

BlackVert

15 Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
5,589
9
98
Bethesda, MD
Jan 5, 2010
#2
  • Jan 5, 2010
  • #2
i have seen a couple off route 13 between seaford and the maryland line. i don't know anything about them though
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Paint removal on machined gasket surfaces.
  • Ddyer2868
  • Feb 16, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
316
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Feb 23, 2026
ctandc
C
L
95 gt engine vibration
  • lenzgt
  • May 11, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
6
Views
306
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech May 26, 2026
lenzgt
L
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
207
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
O
Sooty/Oily Front Engine & Pulleys
  • ozenator
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
397
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 22, 2026
Blackhawkxx
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?