Megasquirt pnp2 maf wiring

Boosted306!

Apr 23, 2020
NY
Long story short i bought a pmas hpx-e mass air and would like to know where to wire this in? Im guessing i have to use the options port? Im also gonna ditch the iat in the intake and wire it to the mass air iat signal. I just need to know where the signal and signal return go on the options port for the mass air

• Sponsors (?)

Signal gnd.... I assume you are going to use the external map input for the maf signal, I suggest using a jumper wire inside the case and taking it over to the baro input. Then begin tuning with ign setup as map and data logging the signal. Use a histogram in MLV to build the ign table for maf.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, signal wire to the map input and the signal return to the signal return in the options port. Question about the jumper wire you said. Is there anyone reason i need to do this? Just trying to get a better understanding of this.

It allows you to run maf for fuel and speed density for Ign. Once the fuel is safe and datalogs taken the ign curve can be plotted onto the maf load.
This allows you options, I used this method to tune my boosted 302 with MAF for fuel but used speed density for ignition.