Merry Christmas!

tylerrocks

New Member
Oct 13, 2005
514
0
0
Big Spring, TX
I would like to wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas.

I would also like to take this space to quote the first sign posted in our local trail of lights, "Jesus is the gift that so perfectly fills the hearts of the world".
Happy B-day and thankyou.

Tyler
 
tylerrocks said:
I would like to wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas.

I would also like to take this space to quote the first sign posted in our local trail of lights, "Jesus is the gift that so perfectly fills the hearts of the world".
Happy B-day and thankyou.

Tyler
Dittos
 
I started a new job as desiell mechanic/fabricator. So everyone chipped in and got me gift cards to Sears. Got 650 total. But 500 of it was from my dad. He know tools get expensive QUICK. I still think he spent too much. I haven't got that much for Christmas since I got my first 67. It took me 1.5 years just to do the bodywork. :(
 
I got a new -to me- pickup. Wasn't expecting it (nor the payments); but my '91 1500 Silverado let me know she was just "used up".
It's a good thing my wife is stronger than the old pickup; she (the wife) has put up with me for 22-1/2 years; the other she (the truck) only lasted just under 15. :shrug:

Considering the hit my savings took and the shot taken at our credit score; I told everybody not to get me anything, 'cause my Christmas and birthday present is an '02 F150 S'cab 4x4. At least I'm starting to like it; and the Ford "Premium Plus" extended warranty will cover me for three years, which should help if the 5.4OHC decides to spit out any spark plugs. (Didn't learn about that "little quirk" until after I had signed the papers.) :rolleyes:
 
I got a digital camcorder, a Charlie Chaplin box set, and some Boyd's Bears (tradition).

Sadie's early Christmas present was New Sadie (basically a body transplant). And sometime soon, I'll be buying a new stereo for her.

I bought a new flash for my camera as an early Christmas present to myself.

And instead of exchanging gifts with grandmas, aunts, uncles, etc this year, we adopted a couple kids from an angel tree and got them a TON of stuff.

-Chelle
 
I got a new driver's door skin, new battery tray, and an driver's side front inner frame rail. Projects for the next month or two are now taken care of. :nice: :D

Edit: I just got a pressurized sand blaster! Some rust is going to get blasted tomorrow!