Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

I went with a classic. Dinner out at Jonny Corenos (*SP) then we went to my apartment where I had 50 white candles all burning, with 2 bottles of wine, and a air mattress blown up with blankets right in front of my TV. For her gift I gave her a bottle of Calvin Klein Obsession by Night perfume, the movie Georgia Rules, a picture frame for our engagement pictures when we finally get it done, and a booklet full of IOU’s that say stuff like 1 Free Massage, 1 Free Finger nail Painting. And other stuff like that. She loved it.

We are planning on driving down to the Kansas State Fair tomorrow, I am going to take off work. That should be fun. By the way we have started the process of putting names on the UNOFFICIAL guest list and we will be sending a list to the printers for our save the date invites. These are not the official invites but if you would like one of these let me know, I already have a few people from stangnet on the list but if you want your name on the list as well PM or Email me. [email protected] If you don’t make this list no big deal I will probably bump the boards right before we send out the official ones.

I feel naked without old guys screaming UPDATE!!! and :worthlesb Anyhow the last 2 weeks have been kinda interesting Heathers mom has been feeling LONELY every since her son left for the navy to jump out of helicopters. She is picking up the empty nest syndrome BAD! Can’t say that I blame her, the only person/thing that she has to talk to is Heather’s dog Reagle the beagle. So we have been going over there about 3 times a week to hang out with her. I've gotta admit I am getting a little burnt out on going over there all the time. Granted she is real nice and she always makes us dinner, but after Heather and I work till 6 and meet up it’s like 6:30, then Heather has to be back at her place at 9:00 9:30 so she can take a shower and wash her hair so she can be up a 5. We just don't get a lot of time together. Even on the weekends we end up having to devote at least one night to our friends, and we have to call it an early night on Saturday nights so we can be up in time for church on Sunday. I thought life would slow down after college (Not so). I don't know if I should say something or just let it go. We really do need some personal time together, like a couple days rather than just a few hours. :bang:

Old guys?????

Watch your language, you young whipperschnapper!

Well, Andy, Fritz and I (and maybe even StD on the side) have offered to court Heather's Mom, though you have kept her identity well hidden from us. Here is an opportunity presented to you.....

Old guys?????

Watch your language, you young whipperschnapper!

Well, Andy, Fritz and I (and maybe even StD on the side) have offered to court Heather's Mom, though you have kept her identity well hidden from us. Here is an opportunity presented to you.....

OHHHHH NONONONONONONO!:nono: :nono: :nono:

I've only been bird-doggin' for you two guys! My heart (and other vital body parts) belongs to Mrs Susan StangDreamin'!
Okay, I'm willing to "rent out" various body parts to Chelle's avatar :rolleyes:
No matter how gorgeous Heather's Mom turns out to be -and I'm sure the future Mrs BDT got her looks from Mom- I want to stick with my sweet blonde distant relative of Zsa-Zsa and Eva.
Especially since she's told me repeatedly that she doesn't care to be divorced (only widowed):uzi: :eek:

EDIT: I'm perfectly willing to sit on the sidelines holding a cold Sammy and watching you guys "Duke it out" over BDT's mom-in-law. :lol:

No matter how gorgeous Heather's Mom turns out to be -and I'm sure the future Mrs BDT got her looks from Mom- I want to stick with my sweet blonde distant relative of Zsa-Zsa and Eva.
Especially since she's told me repeatedly that she doesn't care to be divorced (only widowed):uzi: :eek:

Sounds like my better half, she keeps telling me that if we split she would miss me but at least she would know where I was buried. :D

Or her other favorite is "I get the ring and you get the finger" :rlaugh:

Sounds like my better half, she keeps telling me that if we split she would miss me but at least she would know where I was buried. :D

Or her other favorite is "I get the ring and you get the finger" :rlaugh:

Seen on one man's tombstone...."At least now I know where he's sleeping!":rlaugh:
chepsk8 said:
OK Andy, pics are around here somewhere of the crew from the New England Amoking gathering. Turn Mrs. Heather Loose! I vote to let StD be the Game Show host, and Fritz and I have our own "Batchelor" show-down!
No contest!
I've got looks, intelligence and charm on my side! What have you got? A cheesy lookin' Fu Manchu?:rlaugh:

No contest!
I've got looks, intelligence and charm on my side! What have you got? A cheesy lookin' Fu Manchu?:rlaugh:

And a mostly-unpainted Cobrask8; don't forget that!

And I look damn good doing it too!

View attachment 361418

Or even meeting THE Peter Brock!...

View attachment 361420

Spending Halloween with my kids...

chupumpkin.jpg

Or meeting Pak for the first time back in '04...

View attachment 361425