Met the girl of my dreams today

and run the risk of sally, or my jackstands being damaged in a Feral Farberware attack!:eek:
I think not!:nono:

Y'know; at first I just dismissed your worries as simple paranoia.......
But then I went back and looked at Dan's picture; and something caught my eye (there being only one):
View attachment 361117

Look at the little red "circle" right off Pak's right shoulder. (I know, it's not much of a circle; but the best I could do in MS Paint with the stinky little touch-pad on my laptop):rolleyes:

Anyway, look inside the circle (you may have to "Zoom In" on the picture like I did)...... is that a salad plate bouncing down the dock stairs and towards Cheapie's trailer?
Perhaps it was an aborted "first attempt" at creating the later mayhem in Pak's life???? :scratch:

• Sponsors (?)

First - There is NOTHING simple about my paranoia...the little voices in my head told me everyone is out to get me..........:p

Second - The Farberware's FIRST STRIKE occurred prior to the Chepsk8 / BBFCM trip to FFR, which was Chepsk8's first trip, to buy Cobrask8. The photo shown was on Chepsk8's SECOND trip, to p/u Cobrask8. What your ever so sharp eye (yup, all one of 'em!) caught was an aborted second strike to finish the job the first Farberware team started.
We have excellent intel that this "Second Strike" was aborted due to Chepsk8's presence. Farberware doesn't like leaving witnesses, and they weren't prepared that day to take on Pak and Chepsk8 in the same strike.:shrug:

HEY CHELLE!!!!!

First - There is NOTHING simple about my paranoia...the little voices in my head told me everyone is out to get me..........:p

Oh Keeper of the Closet Key, oh Mistress of the Malignant Metal, oh fair and honest EVIL OVERLORD; that line right there has got to be good enough to memorialize in your list of Stangnet Classic Quotes.

That way, the official list of "stupid things we say" will no longer have me as the contributor of it's final word! :banana:

Soemone give me the short and skinny. i started reading this post than skipped a little. What happened to jamie and her mustang. Who is Heather?

Dude, you REALLY need to go back and read the entire thread.....hope you've got about six months of free time!:rlaugh:

REAL QUIK.....

Jamie = History:notnice:

Heather = TRUE LOVE / Fiancee. Wedding next year.:nice: :hail2:

Amoking = continuous event.:banana::spot::banana:

Got it?:nice:

Amoking - The best plausible definition is: A noble trip to pick up a Cobra Body from a Pirate on Cape Cod, Enjoy a spectacular meal by his wife, have many denziens of the closet & gutter meet, and all leave for scattered points in the NorthEast afterwards.

There is a thread on this started back about a year ago here somewhere.....

Okay, you guys; you don't have to go through all these explanations! One simple photo-montage can handle both questions! :nice:

To Answer 88-378's questions:
88-378 said:
Who is Heather?
n15100051930099175827ol4.jpg

This is Heather

2006352796264254927_rs.jpg

This is the ring that Andy bought for Heather

2004915812756857171_rs.jpg

And this is "the ring" on Heather's finger.

You did see the ring and the finger, right? Sticking out from the hand.... You saw the hand, right? You had to have seen the hand....:p

88-378 said:
what ever did happen to Jamie?
Jamie? There was sombody named Jamie mentioned in this thread? :scratch:

(Go back and look at the pictures, and it should soon become clear)

EDIT: Okay, so that wasn't so easy! Took me for-friggin'-ever to search through 45 pages of this thread to find those pics and grab the image tags to repost them! :rolleyes:
And the worst part is that I couldn't find "the one picture" with the ring on the right finger but the wrong hand! :bang:

It would have been much better..........

For illustrative purposes.........

:rlaugh:

Attachments

• n15100051930099175827ol4.jpg
    n15100051930099175827ol4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 67
HEY NOW!:mad:
It's bad enough I've got the voices in my head talking to me, I don't need them humming too! Thank you!:nono:

"HEY NOW!" yourself! The medication took my 7th sense (voices in my head) away! How come you get to keep yous???? :fuss:

Oooohhh ooohhh; I saw a bumper sticker while in Kingman, AZ (for their Rodeo) last night/this morning:
"I used to have Supernatural Powers! But then my therapist took them away"

Met the guy whose truck carried the sticker. I believe it. :nonono:

:lol:

StangDreamin' said:
"HEY NOW!" yourself! The medication took my 7th sense (voices in my head) away! How come you get to keep yous???? :fuss:
Because I'm SPECIAL!:p
StangDreamin' said:
Oooohhh ooohhh; I saw a bumper sticker while in Kingman, AZ (for their Rodeo) last night/this morning:
"I used to have Supernatural Powers! But then my therapist took them away"

Met the guy whose truck carried the sticker. I believe it. :nonono:

:lol:
So what is his therapist doing with the guy's supernatural powers?:scratch: