methanol injection

would methonal injection be worth using with a kenne bell?
I would only be running 6#
Also would dish pistons allow me to lower the compression so I would not have to retard the timing or use methanol injection?
also how much do these kits cost and what are nice ones? (dont know about it)
Would dished pistons help build power with a kenne bell as well?
Here is the NEW projected set up
347 stroker
dished pistons
gt-40 lower (ported on not?)
Kenne bell flowzilla (no intercooler)
75mm tb
1 7/8" longtubes
3" exhaust
afr 185's (205's?) 185's have higher port velocity? is this Better?
93 octane
Looking to make about 475+ hp and 475+ tq at rear wheels:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

heh ... 6# ... not for long. you'll get so addicted to the torque, you'll be at 12# before long.

absolutely meth injection is the way to go with a KB. snow makes a good kit. i think they run about $300. don't get too agressive on the timing, unless you want to rebuild the motor. detonation on a boosted motor is a very bad thing.

for boosted apps, the lower the compression, the better, in every way.

if emissions is an issue, 185s are probably a better bet. when i bought mine, the 205s were not emissions legal. i don't know if that is still true though.

heh ... 6# ... not for long. you'll get so addicted to the torque, you'll be at 12# before long.

absolutely meth injection is the way to go with a KB. snow makes a good kit. i think they run about $300. don't get too agressive on the timing, unless you want to rebuild the motor. detonation on a boosted motor is a very bad thing.

for boosted apps, the lower the compression, the better, in every way.

if emissions is an issue, 185s are probably a better bet. when i bought mine, the 205s were not emissions legal. i don't know if that is still true though.

emissions are the last thing I need to worry about. so would 205's be the way to go in terms of breathing properly. I was looking at snow but Im still trying to read up as much as I can on meth inj.:D cause I dont know how it works

i can't say for sure about the 185/205 thing ... they are both great heads. 205 is enough for my 410, so i would think that 185s would be enough for a 347.

but forced induction changes the picture

especially with a KB, the air is being forced in there the whole time, so flow numbers on the heads is probably less of an issue

what are you doing for a cam? if you are going custom, i'd ask your cam designer to recommend the heads

dang ... a 347 with a KB ... that thing will be a torque monster all right :nice:

Id go with the 185, u dont have to worry about loss of low end with a KB,

I will say this thought some time ago I remember reading that a methanol kit may void the KB warranty due to of the seals in the blower going bad due to the methanol/water....but I'm not positive