MGW questions

So i'm about to order myself a MGW shifter. They have a boot on the site and say it is beneficial to the shifter for noise and dust and such. Is it really worth it? Also i have done some research and found shifterbob's gaskits for shifters. Are they worth the money and time? Anyone have them? Thanks guys.

Yes, defiantly get the boot. When I installed mine, I had a pretty big tear in the inner boot didn't think anything of it, put everything back together, started driving, and it was LOUD. Went to the dealership and got a new boot, installed that and was super quiet.

Thanks for the replys guys. Im a sucker for accessories so I ended up with the boot and cobrabobs shifter gaskit too... oh well, better safe then have to do it later Supposed to come in on the first, im stoked cant wait. This is the first new part ive gotten in quite a while... sucks being on a college budget. Ive been wanting this for like 2 years now and finally got around to getting it, with my mod money finally going to mods and not to maintenance. It was also kind of a birthday present to myself, turning 23 on the 7th...sigh. The next birthday im looking forward to is 25 so i can go rent a ferrari or lambo in vegas, then i kinda just want to stop aging