Mineral Gray

tac3242004

Jun 11, 2004
After seeing some pics of the new mustang on www.themustangsource.com, in mineral gray, that just reinforces the fact on how much I want one of these ponys. Well I'm sold ford, just don't ass rape me on the price. This car is screaming Elenanor with some mods to the exterior. Well its as close as I'm gonna get for a long time. Damn I'm pumped

• Sponsors (?)

click on the picture of the 05 on the top left hand corner, theres also lots of nice wallpaper of the 05, thats up on the top of where it says computer stuff or something like that. The pics of the mineral gray are in the middle of the first link, sitting in a garage, enjoy

I ordered a GT mineral grey with every upgrade available to date except the bright polished wheels. Am I the only one who thinks those polished ones look Lincolnish? By the way, I find it funny how some of you yanks spell grey with the E. instead on the A :D I have bounced back and forth between the mineral gray :flag: and the black. The black pics posted on this forum where the best I've seen, but those new grey pics are awesome. Thanks for the photos guys :nice:

frankswildyears said:
By the way, I find it funny how some of you yanks spell grey with the E. instead on the A :D
I can't speak for anyone else, but I spell it with an E because that is the way it is spelled :shrug: :D. At least according to Ford, and since it is their color, they get to dictate spelling :).

Dave