• Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All

Mircale Wash

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark Knight GT
  • Start date Start date Aug 16, 2005

Dark Knight GT

I can't get it up......ok that didn't sound right.
May 26, 2003
3,653
2
56
Ozark, Missouri
Aug 16, 2005
#1
  • Aug 16, 2005
  • #1
I've been using a can of this stuff called "Miracle Wash". I think the company that makes it is called Brite Side or something, but I know its in the Amsoil catalogues.

First, let me say this is the best car cleaning product I have ever used. I was a bit skeptic at first that a foaming car cleaner could do this well, but I've since been convicned. The way this stuff works is you shake the can up well, spray some on the car, it foams, work it onto the paint surface, and let it set till it hazes. You then buff off the residue with a towel of your choice(I use microfiber). The shine is amazing. Not to mention the polishing residue actually helps to protect the car. I don't know how this works, but it does. Car has been rained on and the water does seem to slide off. Not quite as good as it would with a wax, but you can't expect one product to do it all. I even noticed this stuff helped with a scratch that I've had on the rear quarter panel of my car. Each time I use it, the better it looks. Anyways, sorry for the rant. Just felt like sharing my results. BTW, my car is black, and it is rare to find a product that works this well on black paint.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
In expensive ceramic coating
  • gray owl
  • Jul 12, 2026
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Replies
7
Views
364
Mustang Sound & Shine All Aug 18, 2026
NotaVegetarian
N
D
sad day
  • davecobra2
  • Jul 13, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
238
What is it Worth?!?!? Jul 22, 2026
davecobra2
D
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
342
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
344
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
330
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?