Mod-motor Newbie...

fobnicat

Mar 21, 2010
Georgia
Hey folks, just thought I would introduce myself. I have been reading on these forums for a few weeks now but only tonight have I finally registered. Being a long time Ford and general car lover it was only a matter of time until I bought my first 4.6l which finally happened last Tuesday. Purchased a 2001 GT in pristine condition with only 77k miles. As many do, I have big plans so I am sure you will all be hearing from me soon. I'll try to get some pictures of my different cars up soon.

Thanks guys, and if any of ya ever visit Silverdollar raceway in Reynolds, GA let me know. I'm usually there 1 -2 a month.

• Sponsors (?)

It rained today. I would have taken some tonight but I can't bring myself to post pictures of a "dirty" car (I washed it friday)....

Haha, black cars during the summer in the south are a pain. I really hate pollen.

Ya know, while searching, I thought long and hard about looking instead for a cobra or mach 1 just for the extra valves, but when I looked at the difference in insurance and initial cost, I figured I would be better off with a 2v. Seems folks are getting some decent numbers with 2v's and if I get to feeling really froggy, a head swap can always be done.

Yeah, it's raining again today... If nothing else I can get a picture or two of the Boss.... :)

I have a shopping list already prepared. Waiting to get my lift in the I'll start ordering parts cause I know if I wait to buy the lift later on it will never get done...