Fox Mod prices going up?

LMR also had less promotions this spring/summer. No 10% off sale for mem day or 4th of July.

i would imagine supply constraints would be a cause of that.

these are definitely interesting times. 50 million unemployed, and vendors of non-essential items such as performance mods are having a hard time keeping up with demand.
It isn’t 10 percent...but I have used a few discount codes from Brew2l and FoxCast, 6 and 7 percent. They usually have them on Instagram and YouTube.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah everything seems to have gotten more expensive since I last bought goodies for a 5.0 but I tell ya after being over on the Porsche side of things for a while, the fox parts seem like a steal.

I have probably $3k-$3500 into a H/C/I package for the mustang which includes MAF, T-Body, injectors, timing chain, new hoses, heads, rockers, gaskets pushrods, used intake, etc.

And for the P-car, a full exhaust CAI and chip is $7-$8k depending on what tips you get :scratch: And you might pick up 20-30 rwhp if that. Its also rear engine so there isn't much material for the exhaust used. Crazy.

I do need a jet ski. Perhaps I’ll wait a bit.

if only used F150 prices would go down a bit. I need a new DD
Talk your friends into a pair of jetskis, like hot tubs, they are better when they are someone else's...
Living relatively close to the ocean and the bay, i've done my share of riding, but honestly there is only so much driving in circles you can do on waverunner before it becomes redundant. Leaves you with the "glad i didn't buy one of these", feeling.

As for the f150, i figured it would be easy to find a good one at a decent price, so i looked.
I couldn't find any pre owned certified (this is how i like my cars, 1 year bumper to bumper, 7 year 100,000 drivetrain) f150's at a ford dealer, period.
Some lariats were nearly 40 grand with 50,000 miles on them.

I got my 2014 loaded fx4 supercrew ecoboost in 2017 for 32k with 20,000 miles on it.
Doesn't seem deals like that are happening any time in the near future.

As far as performance parts pricing goes, the reality is that we still have it fairly easy.
We can buy, sell, trade parts.
Guys with modular engines basically have to buy either basic bolt ons that don't do much or superchargers at $6500+...

I work in the used car industry. Prices are higher than balls on a Giraffe right now. I am seeing wholesale prices bringing $2,000 over clean trade value at a lot of bid sale/auctions. The reality is that there is a car shortage, and the production stopping on new vehicles simply made that worse.

The 2jz combo that I bought last year for 2799.00 is now over 1000.00 or more higher. These are gigantic increases when you do the math.. makes me really glad I bought it when I did.
But wheres your https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/1978-mercury-cyclone link gone. I was up to Page 621!

Oh, whewh! Found the new one.

Thanks for this post,

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user