Modded '01 Gt Vs '15 Camaro 6cyl?

So there's this particularly annoying kid at my school that likes to talk a bunch of crap about his car. He's got a nice, shiny, brand new Camaro, and he thinks he's all that, but it's a base model v6. I know they put out plenty of power, and not to sleep on them even if they're only a 6. He's asked me to race multiple times (I've declined) and he talks about how his car is faster. I have an'01 gt, bolt ons, cams, heads, 3.73s and nitrous. I know his car puts out more hp than mine (not on nitrous) but I think I have more torque and not to mention my car weighs 1k less. Who would win a race?

• Sponsors (?)

Even without the nitrous you should be making more hp and should be able to beat him. But just to be clear, your car does not weigh 1K less than his. Maybe about 200-300 pounds give or take, but def not 1K unless you have done some serious weight reduction. Still tho, he is probably good for a high 13 to low 14 if he is a good driver. I'd say you should be at least in the mid to low 13s if you're a good driver. I say race him and shut him up.

Show up to school with your best time slip from the track. Hand the guy a copy of it and tell him to shut up until he can bring you a faster one. The slip is irrefutable proof. If he keeps on about being faster but never brings the proof, he is a stroke and you can let everybody know it. Talk is cheap, physical proof is the ultimate slap in the face.