More air

redNfast

Apr 5, 2020
Woodstock, GA
Installed a big gulp, Roush server is down or shut down for the weekend. So soft tune is temporally on hold .... Monday :shrug:

Can not drive it, would run lean .

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0221.jpeg

Oh the agony

LOL

Pep

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Server up ............ HP up

Oh MY what a nice bump ……. RPMs shoot up, firmly pressing a driver in the seat.
Hand springs

Going to detail under the hood next, I use black paint for that. An example, painted the mufflers black, cleaned up the rear end . What do you think?

IMG_0234.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Good afternoon, beautiful car! Just getting back into the Mustang world and had a question about your post. Is your car already running a tune? Curious why you needed to log into a server. Looks like the Roush site says that MOD doesn’t require a tune so I’m assuming you are modifying a tune you are already running.

Good afternoon, beautiful car! Just getting back into the Mustang world and had a question about your post. Is your car already running a tune? Curious why you needed to log into a server. Looks like the Roush site says that MOD doesn’t require a tune so I’m assuming you are modifying a tune you are already running.

Installed the tune after the cold air intake. If you are installing a cold air intake. You will find, included in the parts. Will be a reduced venturi, installs in the ram tube, if not to be tuned must be added.

I suggest that a Roush, cold air intake, with the L1 tune is the way to go. To add the cold air intake L2, includes the same tune as L1, L2 only refers to the mufflers.

I asked Roush about that, cause I was willing to pay the difference, not for the mufflers. But the software tune, if there had been one.

New Mustangs are off the chart cool, what a car....! Ford really did their work on there.