more crappy cars on ebay...

• Sponsors (?)

I think that Mustang is the ugliest piece of ***** I've ever seen. It's just sick and not in a good way. The outside is bad enough but the icing on the cake is the red/white interior in an orange car with ugly graphics??? What the hell? Owner must be color blind.

fastfox86 said:
I think that Mustang is the ugliest piece of ***** I've ever seen. It's just sick and not in a good way. The outside is bad enough but the icing on the cake is the red/white interior in an orange car with ugly graphics??? What the hell? Owner must be color blind.

no the icing on the cake isnt even the backwards cowl...its the AUTOMATIC 6 CYL INSIDE!!! hahahaha

Why am I not surprised to see the 'Stang is a V6 auto? It seems Ford churns those turds out for the sole purpose of selling them to wannabes who would rather spend $5,000+ on tasteless body kits and tacky accessories/paint than invest that into some actual performance mods or ... *GASP!* ... just pony up the extra bucks when buying the car, itself, and just get a frickin' GT model, instead.

Also ... isn't the act of making a Fireturd into a lowrider extremely redundant? Of the four that I've owned, myself, over the years, not a single one has been able to clear most speed bumps without scraping/banging the catalytic converters' heat shields to death ... even with stock springs, tires, and rims, and no load (aside from my own skinny butt). Then again, there are freaks out there that choose to slap 24" rims on a Hummer H2 and then cut the springs down until the chassis sits on the ground, further proving that human stupidity and general tastelessness may truly know no boundaries... :(

Darkwriter77 said:
Why am I not surprised to see the 'Stang is a V6 auto? It seems Ford churns those turds out for the sole purpose of selling them to wannabes who would rather spend $5,000+ on tasteless body kits and tacky accessories/paint than invest that into some actual performance mods or ... *GASP!* ... just pony up the extra bucks when buying the car, itself, and just get a frickin' GT model, instead.

Also ... isn't the act of making a Fireturd into a lowrider extremely redundant? Of the four that I've owned, myself, over the years, not a single one has been able to clear most speed bumps without scraping/banging the catalytic converters' heat shields to death ... even with stock springs, tires, and rims, and no load (aside from my own skinny butt). Then again, there are freaks out there that choose to slap 24" rims on a Hummer H2 and then cut the springs down until the chassis sits on the ground, further proving that human stupidity and general tastelessness may truly know no boundaries... :(

lol, yeah, i know exactly what you mean, i own a 91 t/a now, and i couldn't belive how much **** i scrape... it's even worse then my old 93 mustang, which had something around a 2 inch drop.

lol, i was just thinking of this bump on HWY270 north where you can actually catch air. and from what my friends tell me, everytime i do it, my cats scrape and shoot a bunch of sparks out.

yeah, did i mention the t/a's for sale now lol

Dude, KITT would roll over in his grave if saw that POS Firebird!! As for the Stang...all I can say is why? The CRX should be used for a AutoZone "Import performance" ad, HA! And the PT Cruiser...I wont even touch that one.....