Motor stalls when turning and stopping

Dans30250

Apr 13, 2020
California
Hey guys need some help, my 93 stalls when braking hard and turning.

The only vacuum being pulled from the motor is for my distributor and boost gauge, at idle I'm at 12 inches of vaccum is this normal with a mild roller cam and wiand 174 supercharger, sprayed intake and carb gaskets with parts cleaner while idling no change.
The car runs great idles perfect dont have to touch the gas when starting it cold, I'm lost any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 15889787394501773325753539109525.jpg
    15889787394501773325753539109525.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Sponsors (?)

Something is up with the carb. We don't have many carb people on here. The fuel is sloshing, or the floats......or something. I don't know, but it's definitely the carb. If you don't get a good answer ask on another forum. It doesn't have to be a Mustang forum, because it's a carb problem. If you asked on sloppymechanics, you'd have an answer in about 8 seconds.

Kurt

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Something is up with the carb. We don't have many carb people on here. The fuel is sloshing, or the floats......or something. I don't know, but it's definitely the carb. If you don't get a good answer ask on another forum. It doesn't have to be a Mustang forum, because it's a carb problem. If you asked on sloppymechanics, you'd have an answer in about 8 seconds.

Kurt
Sloppy mechanics?

Hey guys need some help, my 93 stalls when braking hard and turning.

The only vacuum being pulled from the motor is for my distributor and boost gauge, at idle I'm at 12 inches of vaccum is this normal with a mild roller cam and wiand 174 supercharger, sprayed intake and carb gaskets with parts cleaner while idling no change.
The car runs great idles perfect dont have to touch the gas when starting it cold, I'm lost any help would be appreciated.
12 in-Hg seems low. Look for a vacuum leak.