Moving To Jacksonville

TwinTurbo93

Founding Member
Jan 19, 2002
Orlando
Hey guys I'm going to be moving to Jacksonville the end of this month and was wondering where the car hang outs were. Also if you could give me any suggestions about nice apartments or subdivisions that are fairly close to the CarMax on Atlantic I'd appreciate it, never been to Jacksonville before but it sounds like a cool place. I'll be up there house hunting on the 15th. Thanks
Rob

• Sponsors (?)

Every tuesday and saturday nights around 9ish people meet at BJ's on atlantic. Hundreds of cars of all kinds. two ford gt's are regulars and a viper. Tons of smaller import cars heavily modded and quite impressive, such as evo's and supra's.

It's a BUNCH of fun to cruise around and talk cars with people who know there stuff.

Alot of stangs around too, cobra's to v6's and even lx 4cyl fox's heh.

I'd say the street scene in jacksonville is VERY strong, this is just one of many places people meet.

WillDuhhBeast said:
Every tuesday and saturday nights around 9ish people meet at BJ's on atlantic. Hundreds of cars of all kinds. two ford gt's are regulars and a viper. Tons of smaller import cars heavily modded and quite impressive, such as evo's and supra's.

It's a BUNCH of fun to cruise around and talk cars with people who know there stuff.

Alot of stangs around too, cobra's to v6's and even lx 4cyl fox's heh.

I'd say the street scene in jacksonville is VERY strong, this is just one of many places people meet.

do u attend regularlly? im in brunswick and the scene here is non exsistent

Yea, I attend just about every chance I get. I make it out there to about 90% of these get togethers. It's nothing sanctioned and sometimes it drags a little. Every once in awhile some cops cruise through and sometimes they kick us out. Usually its a pack and we all end up somewhere else. It's a TON of fun.

Tuesday night is more of the "big ballers" in the scene with the heavily modded cars, but less people roll through. On saturdays you NEVER know what to expect. From show to go, it's all there. Wagons with custom paint and 27 inch flip down monitors to 86 suzuki swifts running nitrous, enough to take down modded z28's. It's so much fun I could talk about it for days, haha.