Mustang Chef has had enough Winter

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i hate winter too. i have to actually drive mine through the slop too. they salt the roads so bad here its maddening. i just poked my finger through a nice rusty patch of metal on the right rear door sill. pretty awesome...

Move to Central Florida & buy a house here. It is 78 outside and sunny with a slight breeze. I'll even sell you my house for the right price...:D:

jrichker said:
Move to Central Florida & buy a house here. It is 78 outside and sunny with a slight breeze. I'll even sell you my house for the right price...:D:

I regret not moving to SW Florida 2 1/2 years ago when I had everything lined up, but backed out of it. Still thinking about buying a house in Cape Coral anyway. $105k for a 3br, 2 1/2ba, 2 car attached garage built within the past 5 years. That $105k would get me a house in the ghettoest of ghetto areas here.

Just venting. this is starting to suck.:nonono:

I am in Michigan too. I agree 100000000% Winter really blows. Last year at this time I was already driving my notch and I didn't see any salt til the winter time came again. This year the notch won't be out til May the way it looks.

BTW....How do you like the POTHOLES here??????:mad:

BTW....How do you like the POTHOLES here??????:mad:

I don't know WTF it is, but all highways/interstates in WI are like MINE FIELDS. We had a couple heavy snows that melted off, then froze immediately after, probably creating a lot of frost heave. Even when the salt is gone I'm afraid of what will happen to either my 18's or drag wheels when I go for a drive.........

I don't know WTF it is, but all highways/interstates in WI are like MINE FIELDS. We had a couple heavy snows that melted off, then froze immediately after, probably creating a lot of frost heave. Even when the salt is gone I'm afraid of what will happen to either my 18's or drag wheels when I go for a drive.........

You got it right on the money, all this snow, melting every other week. The water has run into every crack in the surface, frozen, and expanded the paved layer right off. No way to fix it right, new surface aside. If I'm not plowing the highway, I'm patching it, anymore. My brother is in Eau Claire, says you need a 4X4 AFTER it stops snowing. Hope Route 66 was sealcoated!

Ya,the pot holes are setting up an obstacle course on east bound 94, have to say my lowered stang, handles the course well....the next thaw is going to take out a lot of tires. I wouldn't recommend taking any new routes after dark. :)