Mustang = Destroyed

Punisher and SeventyMach - Actually, the bumper that was on there is perfectly fine besides a few cracks in the paint and scuffs. It did not tear or break at all in the accident, which I was quite surprised at.

We also had a Ford Swap Meet here in Columbus the same weekend so I picked up a fender and hood for $180.

So, basically the only things I need now are some miscellaneous stuff, the header panel, and the body work done to straighten out all of the bent metal. That is going to be the most expensive part.

I'll let you know about those headlights though.:)

• Sponsors (?)

Sucks dude. I ended up rear ending a Mercury Mystique several years ago with my old Bronco. He needed a new trunklid and taillight. I needed a new plastic license plate frame. It was a bad situation and I wasn't completely at fault either, but ended up taking the blame (i.e. $$).
91LX_5L said:
If that was here it probaly would of been a 30/60 case as in 60 your fault 30 the ass that braked for the light.
Who's fault is the remaining 10%?

whitesnake1994 said:
The stop light of course...

lol.

Got quoted $1700 today. Hopefully I can get a discount through my work.

I'm thinking once this is fixed I will no longer be a Mustang owner. Once the body work is fixed, I still have a 175,000 mile engine under the hood. :nonono:

Yea when u get done, if u arent wanting to do a all out engine rebuild. Pick up a explorer motor with 50k on it for about $600. That would buy u some more time until u want to get into big upgrades and it would even be a pretty good performance pick up over the stock 5.0.

tell me aobut paying outta pocket man!!! i had to pay over $2k outta pocket to get the car back on the road, and it still isnt painted...its 3 different colors as of right now....talk about rice:lol: you'll get through it man, i know its really hard but at least our aite....:nice:

I have a perfect set of headlights that I took off my car. Also one perfect corner. Its the one you need to. There is no yellowing or anything. Let me know if you need them, they are perfect.

GreenMustangGt said:
damn man,.....i know how much that sucks....
View attachment 478940

Did your airbags go off?
yea dude, me too...
IMAG0062.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 60